8.14.2012

Quiz - almost 3


Ask your child to recite her name: "I'm Hey - that's my name."  (Instead of saying Harper - I said "hey" to get her attention)
How old are you: 2 - and held up 2 fingers
What is your favorite color: grey
Who is your Best Friend: Lia
Favorite Animal: duckie
What do you want to be when you grow up: "I want to be Scooby when I grow up."
Favorite Movie: Tyson's movie (she watched a movie at our neighbor's (Tyson) house ONE time
Favorite Book: Elmo Book
What makes you happy: "Duckie make me happy."
What Makes you sad: She made a sad face so I repeated the question and she said "go to the next one."
Favorite Food: hamburgers
Favorite Song: "Happy and I know It"
Favorite Game: blocks

As you can see, Harper is a very silly little girl :)

I first did the quiz with her when she was 28 months old, today she is 35 months old...meaning she'll be THREE in less than one month!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...