8.18.2012

10 years

A few weekends ago I celebrated my 10 YEAR CLASS REUNION!  

It's crazy to think how fast time really does pass us by.

In the past 10 years, I have:

graduated from the University of Northern Iowa with a degree in education...
gotten married (have been married 6 out of the 10 years)...
learned how to cook...
became a home-owner...
learned that I am NOT a very good housekeeper...
gave birth to a beautiful and smart little girl...
learned how to be a parent (and am still learning)...
traveled to Jamaica and Mexico
graduated from Iowa Central Community College as a registered nurse...
and will hopefully be landing my first 'real' job soon.....VERY soon ;)

Class of 2002
My BFF's from high school...the morning AFTER the reunion 

Reflecting back on the last 10 years, I feel like I've accomplished a lot.  However, I know that the future has much more in store for me and I can't wait to see what the next 10 years brings!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...