11.06.2010

School Update

It's hard to believe that I only have 5 weeks left of this semester! I guess it's a good thing that I think it's going fast, better too fast than too slow. I have learned a ton of stuff already in just my first semester of the nursing program. The most exciting skill I've learned recently is how to give injections. I was able to give my first shot on Friday! Scary but so much fun at the same time. I am enjoying every minute of school so far. And I am pleased with my grades at this point:
Fundamentals of Nursing - 90%
Medication Administration - 100%
Anatomy and Physiology II - 95%

I hope I am able to maintain my grades for the remainder of the semester. I hear that each semester gets more and more difficult and requires more studying. I hope my success will follow me along my journey.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...