11.17.2010

Crazy Week

This week has been CRAZY! Adam has worked every night since Sunday. [tonight is his last night until Monday :)] I have had a test EVERY day this week. I have one more tomorrow. It has been hard to find time study because I'm in class or work during the day and then I'm home alone at night while Adam is at work. Luckily Harper goes to bed around 8, so that is when I study. This Friday is my last day of clinical for the semester, YIPPEE!!!!!! I hate waking up at 5:45 am.
Things won't slow down much this weekend either because I have yet another big test next Monday that I need to study for. I also have a reflective paper due on Monday that sums up my clinical experiences.
I'm also squeezing in a little trip to Des Moines on Friday night to see Abby. There is an 'informal engagement' party on Friday night in West Des Moines. Can't wait to see her! Is it Thanksgiving break yet?!?!?!?!?!

1 comment:

  1. I don't know how you do it! I would not be able to focus/motivate myself to study after a long day!

    I hope you have fun in DSM...Tell Abby and Aaron I said hi!

    --Beth

    P.S. Hopefully you realize who this is and aren't creeped out! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...