11.22.2010

Congrats Abby & Aaron!

This past weekend I headed down to Des Moines to celebrate with a very special friend. One of my best friends from high school is getting married next October and there was an 'informal engagement' party for Abby and Aaron in West Des Moines. But before the party, Abby asked me if I'd like to go wedding dress shopping with her and her mom. Well DUH - who doesn't like to look at wedding dresses?!?! So I met up with Abby and her mom, along with a few other of Abby's' friends. While trying on dresses, Abby asked us all to be part of her big day! It was very special. I am very honored to be a bridesmaid in Abby and Aaron's wedding. They both are wonderful people.

With the Bride-to-Be

OH YEAH ~ Abby also asked me if Harper could be one of her FLOWERGIRLS?!!!!! Of course I said, "YES!" Harper will look sooooooooooooo cute! We can't wait for October 8th to get here!

Harper with Abby and Aaron :)

CONGRATS ABBY AND AARON!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...