11.04.2010

..JUMP!....

Harper is turning into a silly and VERY active girl these days! Walking is a thing of the past - she usually RUNS everywhere. I often wonder why she feels the need to run from room to room or toy to toy. Good exercise I guess. She also knows how to climb on furniture, go up AND down the stairs, and get down from the chair/couch/bed. Her newest skill is JUMPING! Or so she thinks that she is jumping. I'm not really sure how she learned the concept of jumping. I think I was acting like a bunny one night to entertain her and the rest is history. Yes, I was hopping around like a bunny. If only you could be a fly on our wall!!!!! Enjoy the video :)



PS - It took 24 hour for the video to load - I promise I was trying to keep on on my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...