11.11.2010

Happy Veterans Day

Happy Veterans Day!!!!!!!!!!!! Thank you to all who have served our country! A BIG THANK to Adam, who dedicated 4 years of his life to serve the USA. It was a LONG 4 years, but I am so thankful for them! We both created a lot of great memories in those 4 years and gained new friends and a different prospective on life. We are BOTH stronger people because of the military!
Remember to thank a Veteran today, young and old. I'd also like to thank my father-in-law (Vietnam) and my brother-in-law (Operation Induring Freedom/Iraq War). Both of my grandfathers served in the Army, and my uncle in the Marines. Thank you!
Unfortunately, Veterans only get thanked one day a year. I think it should be EVERY day!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...