4.19.2010

Houston.....

WE HAVE LIFT OFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Harper is now crawling!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I got a text from Adam while I was at work on Saturday morning that read, 'Harper just crawled 10 steps in a row.' By the time I got home, Harper was crawling all around the living room! She has been working on it for a few weeks now - taking a few 'steps' here and there - she never did go through the 'army crawl' phase. We are SO proud of her - she is such a big girl!

She hasn't been too adventurous thus far - she's breaking us in easy :) She will crawl longer distances if she's prompted by something cool - like the computer, cellphone, or remote! Otherwise, she still sits and plays with her toys and doesn't really go anywhere.

Just as I was loading the video for this blog, I saw a tiny little head out of the corner of my eye - Harper came to see me! So maybe she is starting to do a little more exploring! We are really enjoying this stage of her life- she is so much fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...