4.09.2010

All in a weeks work

We've had a busy week here in the Nerlien household - learning lots of new things! Here is what Miss H has learned to do this week:

  • get into sitting position from all fours - and vise verse
  • say dada - well she just kind of babbles dada - usually when she gets tired and is whiny ( I guess our next child will be a boy according to the old wives tale - but let's not worry about that for a few more years!)
  • pull herself up to her knees - this makes for an interesting bath time - she's constantly grabbing the side of the tub and trying to pull up - my stress level is now through the roof during bath time!

I don't make these blogs to brag about her milestones - I use them as a reference when I fill out her baby book. I'm a huge procrastinator - so it's nice to search through the blog to see her stats and milestones. Funny how I can record them on here but not it her book?!?!?!

Here are a few videos of her new 'tricks' - she is getting so big - I LOVE the stage that she is at now - it is so much fun! She will be SEVEN months on Sunday! Crazy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...