12.01.2009

It's the most wonderful time of the year...

Holy December!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I love December for many reasons:
  • Christmas music!
  • driving around town looking at the Christmas decorations
  • Christmas shows on TV (I'm almost 26 years old and my mom called me last night to tell me that the Grinch was on)
  • Lots of family time
  • my birthday (I think my years of enjoying turning another year older are winding down though)
  • yummy holiday baked goodies
  • the smell of real Christmas trees
  • a light snow
  • or a LOT of snow so there's no school! (teachers pray for this more than the students - TRUST me!)
  • candlelight service at church

The list could go on and on - but those are just a few of my favorites. This year we have another exciting event to look forward to - Harper's baptism, which will be on December 20th.

Last night I watched Christmas Vacation and the Grinch while I was designing a Christmas card online. I scored 50 cards for only $3.19!!!!!!!!!!!!!! All I had to pay was the shipping! Awesome, huh?! At one time the shipping was free, but due to a huge demand they added in shipping costs. I heard about this fabulous deal from a blog that I follow daily - Money Saving Mom. Sorry - the deal ended last night - otherwise I would've shared this news with all of you but I didn't realize this until yesterday. Here is the runner-up picture that almost made our Christmas card. Remember - I'm not a professional and an 11-week old baby only has so much patience for this kind of stuff. I'm not going to post the picture I decided to use because I don't want to spoil the fun - you'll just have to keep checking your mailboxes!

2 comments:

  1. Ha! Love it! I showed the picture to Jack too, and he thinks Harper is cute ;)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...