12.12.2009

Here Comes Santa Clause

Adam, Harper and I went to Mason City today to finish up our Christmas shopping. While we were at the mall, we ran into a very special person....SANTA!!!!!!! Harper is a very lucky girl because she got to sit on his lap - I told Santa that she has been a good girl so hopefully he will come visit us! I thought she may cry while sitting with him, but she was smiling the whole time, until the camera came out of course! Hopefully we get to see him next year too, but I bet she'll be too scared to sit with him! So we may have to wait a few more years for another photo with Santa! :)

Harper and Santa - 2009

2 comments:

  1. What a great picture!!! Chelsey is 7 and finally this year sat on his lap without coaxing!!! Macey sat next to him...that was pretty good for her. Most years she won't go near him!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww...I bet Santa will leave her a GREAT present!!! I wish I could have been there and seen her smiling......:) Some day she'll realize that Santa is her buddy!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...