12.30.2009

Happy Birthday

TO ME...........................

Well, as of yesterday I am now officially closer to 30 than I am 20 :( Despite turning 26, I had a great day! I worked at the hospital yesterday (which I enjoy) then met my family for supper in Mason City. Adam and Harper bought me yellow roses, a bottle of wine, and wax beads for my candle warmer. My parents got me a few cute shirts and the Hungry Girl cookbook that I wanted. And Brett got me lotion, a Christmas wallflower plug-in with Balsam Fir refills - perfect for Christmas next year! But the BEST gift of all was a 45 minute phone call from my friend Hailee, who has been traveling South America for the past 5 months! It was great to hear from her and to hear all her fun adventures!

Tomorrow we will be heading home to FINALLY celebrate Christmas with my family. I actually received my birthday presents from my parents BEFORE my Christmas presents this year - first time for that! I can't believe that there is only 2 days left of 2009!

Here is a question for you to ponder: Every decade has a name, i.e. the 80's, 90's, 2000's - so what are we going to call 2010-2019? The teens? The ten's?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...