12.11.2009

3 months

Happy 3 month birthday to Harper!
She's growing so fast! We weighed her the other day, with clothes and diaper on, and she weighed around 14 1/2 lbs! So shes gained around 2 pounds in the last month! She's definitely getting longer too, as she has just started wearing 3-6 months clothes because she's getting too big for them. In the past month, her legs have gotten a lot stronger, along with her neck. She loves to stand on your lap. She also likes to sit up, I think anything EXCEPT laying on the floor and playing with her toys! She does a lot of drooling and squealing throughout the day - wish I could say the same for sleeping - but her daytime naps are usually no more than 30 minutes now - which makes it hard to get stuff done around the house.
Luckily Adam is very good with her, and lets me get stuff done. Like today, I made some lefse, peanut butter fudge, and holiday pretzels. I was in the baking mood I guess. It's hard to believe Christmas is only 2 weeks away - it sneaks up so quickly now. I remember that Christmas used to seem like and eternity away when I was a kid! Tomorrow we're going to Mason City to finish up our Christmas shopping. This will be our first time out in 3 months as a family - we are so excited to get out and do something - its a big deal now - we're even going to eat Chinese! The things that excite us now...we're officially getting old!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...