12.14.2009

Couch-to-5K

After watching the season finale of biggest loser, I became motivated to seriously start getting in shape. The next season finale of the Biggest Loser is in May 2010. I made a goal to weigh 'x' amount of pounds by then. If I reach my goal, as a reward, Adam and I are going to Worlds/Oceans of Fun! How am I going to do this, you ask??? RUNNING! And I HATE running! But I figured if a 400 lb person can run, so can I! So I found a beginners running program on the Internet. It's called The-Couch-to-5K running plan, which is to take 9 weeks. I started week one on Sunday. This week my goal is to run 60 seconds and then walk 90 seconds, doing this interval for 20 minutes, 3 times a week. As you can tell, it starts off very slow and increases slowly at a gradual and achievable pace. Wish me luck! To read about this plan, click on the link below!

Cool Running :: The Couch-to-5K Running Plan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...