2.01.2009

A New Chapter

Adam has begun a new chapter in his life - he turned 30 on Thursday, January 29th! It's hard to believe that he is that 'old' because he really doesn't act like it! I keep telling him that its ME that keeps him young ;) We didn't have a big party for him, I am too big of a procrastinator to organize something like that. Maybe I should starting planning a surprise 40th party for him now!! We did meet up with his family for supper that night, Adam's choice - China Buffet! We did some celebrating with some Ciroc Vodka and Redbull when we got home. Adam happened to have Friday night off as well, so we grabbed a burger at a place here in Clarion and then went to 'Marley and Me.' (I was probably one of the only people in the theater that DIDN'T cry!) This time we tried out the Clarion Theater - MUCH quieter than our last movie theater experience!
Happy 30th Birthday babe!

Adam's present from me - a bottle of Ciroc Vodka

I even made him a cake! (The store only had Valentine M&M's - so it was a little girly)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...