2.15.2009

Exciting News

In case you haven't already heard, Adam and I are expecting our first child on September 22nd!!!! We are so unbelievably excited and are happy to finally share our news with family and friends! We found out that I was pregnant on January 17th - and we kept it a secret until this past weekend - it was so hard! Actually, my best friend from Wichita has known for a few weeks - we promised each other that if we became pregnant, we'd tell each other right away.
I still have 3 weeks left of my first trimester, so we were a little hesitant to tell people, however thought Valentines Day would be the perfect time to share the news. We had our first ultrasound done on Friday, so we came up with the idea of buying our parents a 'grandchild' picture frame to hold the ultrasound pictures. Their reactions were priceless! First in shock, then excited - kind of like our reactions! Our families are just as excited as we are, telling everyone they see!
Just to answer a few questions that everyone has been asking...we are not finding out the sex of the baby - or telling you names that we pick out...we will be delivering the baby here at the hospital in Clarion...I have been feeling good - no morning sickness - just a little nauseous sometimes after I eat...Yes - I will survive the hot summer - swollen ankles and all...Adam is already becoming creative with ways he can strap the car seat in the golf cart next summer...and finally, we know our lives will NEVER be the same again - and we are SO ready for this next chapter of our lives to begin!

5 comments:

  1. Congratulations I'm so excited for you guys!

    Congrats,
    Jackie Moyer

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am So So So happy for the both of you! I feel like I will be getting a new niece or nephew! I'm especially happy that other people get to know now too! Take care!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations!! That's so exciting!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Grandma and Grandpa Bachtle are SO HAPPY and EXCITED!!! (sounds wierd but wonderful huh?)

    I will be a "grandma-gone-wild"!! haha

    Love you guys.....:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations!!! I know Grandma Bachtle has been waiting for awhile now & is very happy. Couldn't be happier for you as you embark on your new "adventures"

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...