12.04.2008

Busy December

Sorry it has been so long since I've blogged, I just haven't been in the mood. I think the cold weather is bringing me down already! All I want to do is wrap myself in a blanket and watch a movie now-a-days. I'm still trying to catch up sleep from being back home for Thanksgiving. We had a wonderful time with our family and friends - maybe a little too much fun! Just ask Adam about that the next time you see him! :)

We do need to get out butts in gear though, because December is a busy month for us. This weekend we will be up in Rochester, MN for Adam's National Guard Christmas party. It should be a good time - I'm excited to go because I've never been to any of his Army "stuff" because it has always been in North Carolina. Adam has to wear his Class A's (the dress uniform) and I get to wear a dress too! Later in the month we have a wedding to go to, then we'll travel home for 3 days over Christmas, and then we leave for VEGAS on the 30th! The new year will be here before we know it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...