12.26.2008

Another Christmas has come and gone. Christmas seems to fly by faster and faster the older we get. We went back home for 3 days and enjoyed every minute of it. In those 3 days, we managed to meet up with some friends for supper, went uptown to have some drinks with old high school friends, went to the Christmas Eve candlelight church service, celebrated 3 family Christmases, and ate A LOT of food!! Actually, I ate a lot less than I normally would have as I have not been feeling well since the 21st. For the past 5 days I have had flu-like symptoms on and off, which made for an undesirable Christmas.
Adam and I must have been on Santa's nice list this year because we got everything we wanted for Christmas. I got a lefse grill, along with the utensils to go with it, kitchen items, bath towels, iPod dock, clothes, perfume, money, and a few other things. Adam got a ball/club washer and cooler for his golf cart, golf balls, golf club covers, Celtics hats, Hawkeye stuff, money, and a few other things.
Although Christmas is over, we still have a lot of exciting events coming up. My 25th birthday is on Monday, which we are meeting our families for supper in Mason City. And then we are leaving for Vegas on the 30th to celebrate the New Year!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...