11.13.2008

Excited to Blog

Hey Everyone!

Welcome to our blog. My intentions for this blog are to inform our family and friends about things happening in our lives. Even though this is a blog for Adam and I, I will be doing all of the blogging, so most of the thoughts/opinions will be strictly mine. Apparently it's not "cool" for guys to blog?! Especially the macho, military/law enforcement ones!! =)

I never imagined myself becoming a blogger, but I have to admit that I am very excited to begin this new "adventure" in my life. A few of my friends started blogging, and I have been addicted to reading them!! So I thought that maybe I could bring some excitement to someone else! Okay, so maybe not excitement, but hopefully a smile or two! =)

I hope you continue to follow our blog. I have so many ideas running through my head right now about future blogs! I actually wrote them down on a piece of paper today so I don't forget them all!! I plan to blog every, or every other day for now. I'm sure as the excitement of blogging wears down, it will become a weekly occurrence. And if you know me at all, you are well aware that I am a HUGE procrastinator - so just be patient!!

Well, gonna go get ready for bed, watch the 10:00 news, and then watch Jay Leno. Tomorrow is Friday! Yay!!!!!!!!

We miss all of our family and friends dearly! We can't wait for the holidays so we can spend time with all of you! Check back in a few days for our next blog...an update on married life, jobs, our house, etc... If you have time, start a blog of your own. We would love to get an update on your lives as well!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...