6.09.2013

7 Years

Today is our 7th Wedding Anniversary!!!  Holy cow - where did the time go?  It sure doesn't feel like it's been 7 years - which is a good thing I guess!

I once read a quote about marriage that is so true, "Marriage is getting to have a sleep over with your best friend, every single night of the week."  (Even though I hate going to bed alone on the nights Adam works.)

Before we know it we'll be celebrating our 10-year anniversary.  We both have excellent parents who have shown us how to have a successful marriage, as my parents have been married for a little over 25 years and Adam's parents just celebrated their 35th anniversary.  I hope we get to see those special anniversaries as well.

Here I sit, 38 weeks pregnant, expecting our 2nd daughter, with one of the best husbands/dads that I know - I am so blessed!

We hope to go out to eat at our favorite steak house and see a movie, and get in one final Target/Hobby Lobby trip before the baby arrives next Monday!  Wish us luck!


1 comment:

  1. I remember that day well! Love that I got to be there for it.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...