6.05.2013

37 Weeks

Size of Baby: baby girl weighed 6.55 lbs at our last visit, which should put her around 7.5 lbs at birth

Total weight gain: 26 lbs

Maternity Clothes: Yes

Gender: GIRL (and she has a new name!)

Movement: Lots - and it's getting more and more painful......She has definitely dropped!

Sleep: No complaints - 

What I miss: my feet and ankles - ha!


Symptoms: I had contractions for about 3 hours on Sunday night - I was FOR SURE that I'd be having our little girl on Monday - but no such luck!  That has been our only excitement thus far....

Cravings: Tea

Best Moment of the Week: We got to see the little munchkin last week at our ultrasound - everything looked great.  I had my 37-week check-up on Tuesday and other than my BP being slightly elevated, everything else is looking good....no protein in my urine and my Group B Strep test came back negative.

Looking Forward To: Having this baby in 12 days!!!!!!!!!!  Adam and I have A LOT to do before then - mostly organizing/cleaning the baby items.

*I've had quite a few people ask me what we need/want for Baby #2 ~ so here is a list in case you're wondering too...

     * Diapers (size 1-3)
     * Wipes
     * Baby lotion, shampoo, diaper rash cream, etc.
     * Swaddle blankets - summer and winter
     * Sleep sacks - summer and winter
     * 3-6 month late summer/early fall clothing
     * Thermometer (we have a cheap ear one - I hate it!)

Oh yeah - did I mention that we still don't have a car seat for this child?!  That is on our list of things to purchase on Monday when we take our final shopping trip before baby.  Maybe this baby secretly knows that we don't have it for her yet, and she's waiting to make her debut until we have it....if that was the case - I'd head out RIGHT NOW to purchase one!

**Check back soon - I have a lot of blogs to write in the next 12 days!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...