12.02.2011

Tree Farm

I have no clue what is going on with Blogger - I can't seem to get my pictures to stay in the correct order. Sorry folks.

Anyways....Adam, Harper and I made our 2nd annual trip to Aldrich Tree Farm to pick out our Christmas Tree. We went on the day after Thanksgiving while the weather was still somewhat 'mild.' We had a great time again this year. Harper really enjoyed herself. I think her favorite part was getting to sit on my lap in the front seat of the truck as we idled through the rows of trees.

Clark Griswold himself.....


Harper and I with our tree!


Happy Harper :)


This is something we forgot do to last year - it will be fun to track her height throughout the years.



Our tree skirt made by my Grandma Betty - isn't it amazing?!


O' Christmas Tree~


See - the pictures are out of order.... cute picture of Harper & Daddy

Christmas is only 23 days away! Time to start Christmas shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...