12.25.2011

Christmas #2

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

We spent Friday (12/23) at my parents' house and celebrated with my mom's family in the evening. We woke up on the 24th and exchanged gifts with everyone. I know Christmas isn't about presents, but when you have a 2-year-old, it seems as if that is the only thing she can understand. Once again, she loves handing out presents, as well as opening her own.

She liked helping mommy and daddy open gifts too. Thank you Mom & Dad our my canvas wrap of our little family!


A few of my favorite people: Kaitlyn (Michael's gf), Michael, Harper & Brett


Do you think she likes being center of attention?!


Once again, Harper got SPOILED! List of goods: coloring book, doll, baby carrier, candy, doll house with additional accessories, 2 ornaments, hooded sweatshirt, jeggings, little baby with nursing items, toy school bus, Barney & Dora stickers, Minnie Mouse & Dora socks, and a princess tent!

Check back tomorrow for a Christmas post about just the 3 of us. I hope you all are enjoying this special holiday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...