12.15.2011

I Did It!

It came down to the wire, but I did it. I got all A's this semester, which landed me a 4.0 for the first time in my life! I came close a few times during high school and while I was at UNI, but the idea of earning a 4.0 seemed 'unachievable' to me. I don't know why, I guess I just never pictured myself to be the 'straight A' type.

So now I can check that one off the list!

It was a long semester. Microbiology was not my friend. But I loved my OB/Pediatric nursing class and clinical experience. I think I would like to be an OB nurse when I finish school. (which is only a short 6 months away!)

It's time to move on to my final semester of nursing school! Everyone says it's going to be challenging, yet achievable. Wish me luck!

I would like to give a big THANK YOU to Adam, for supporting me and encouraging me through nursing school. There are days/weeks when I am not physically and/or mentally available as a wife because I have so much school work to do. Thank you for understanding and being patient with me. I love you!

3 comments:

  1. Brooke, I am very proud of you and what you have accomplished. Keep up the good work and we will be stronger together when it is all done. I love you and best of luck to you in your last semester.
    Your completely wonderful husband,
    Adam

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome! Great job, Mama! A 4.0 is an incredible feat! I'm glad you're liking nursing school so much. Imagine how great it will be to get to use all the stuff you learn on a daily basis.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...