9.03.2011

Best Friends

Here is a sweet video of Harper and Ali showing their love for one another :)



These two have really taken a liking to each other this summer. I love watching them 'play' together.

I am afraid of dogs, so I am amazed at Harper's courage while around Ali. Harper has never shown any fear around Ali.

I love that I trust Ali 100%. I know that Ali would never do anything to hurt Harper. Now Harper on the other hand....I think she gets a little rough with Ali by wanting to point out her eyes and ears while she gouges her little fingers in Ali's face. None the less, Ali takes it; after giving Adam a "help me!" look.

Harper also likes to boss Ali around ;)

I never thought I'd say it, but I am happy that Adam has brought Ali into our 'family.' (But don't get your hopes up, we will NEVER have an indoor pet.....EVER!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...