4.21.2011

Honor Society

I remember telling Adam that one of my goals for nursing school was to 'graduate with honors.' I'm not exactly sure what this all entails, but I know I'm heading down the right path. Why? Because I have been selected to be a member of Iowa Central Community College Honor Society! A recognition ceremony was held in Fort Dodge on Tuesday night but we decided not to go because of the nasty weather. Now i just have to go pick up my award (which will look great on resumes) and my gold cord (which I get to wear at graduation).
I don't want to jinx myself, but nursing school is going better than I predicted. We were told at orientation that if were were 'A' students in high school, then we would be 'B' students in nursing school. So I've been expecting to be a 'B' or 'C' student - but have gotten all A's and B's so far! I think it helps that I ENJOY what I'm doing - I love nursing school! I wish I wouldn't have waited so long to get started. Anyways, I just thought I'd share with you all that my hard work is paying off!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...