4.18.2011

Cedar Falls

Last weekend I went back to my old stomping grounds, Cedar Falls, to celebrate Kerby's bachelorette party. Kerby is a childhood/high school/college friend. It was great seeing Kerby, and being back in Cedar Falls. I love that place!

The Bride-to-Be


We all met at a hotel in Cedar Falls for snacks, drinks, gifts, and games. Our age is showing because NO nasty gag gifts were given - I'm quite surprised by our maturity ;) We ate supper at a new restaurant in Waterloo called Blacks 501 Steak House. It is also a piano bar, with dueling pianos on the weekends. Luckily one of the bridesmaids new a manager so we got a seat right next to the pianos. It was a blast! I highly recommend that you check it out if you're ever in the area.

The group - we were supposed to wear the wedding colors - purple and gray

Instead of driving to Cedar Falls, I drove to Northwood to drop off Harper with my parents and then rode down with a few friends. Here is one of them - my long lost friend Jennie! I love this girl!


We are looking forward to celebrating with Kerby and Chris on May 7th when they tie the knot!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...