4.03.2011

Beautiful

What a beautiful weekend! I love the first hint of Spring weather - it makes me happy! It was beautiful weather for a beautiful wedding. Adam and I drove to Iowa City/Coralville this weekend for a wedding of a college roommate/friend. Everything was beautiful! It was great catching up with old friends. Congrats to Brooke and Zach Davis!!!
Me and my best friend :)

Me and my other best friend :)


Brooke was a beautiful bride!
Thank you Gary and June for staying over night with Harper. We greatly appreciate it. Although we love Harper dearly, it sure was nice to get away for a night and have some 'couple time' again.

Love is in the air! Let the wedding season begin! We have another wedding to go to next weekend, and then I have a bachlorette party the following weekend. Another wedding in May and a few more this summer. Harper will get plenty of opportunities to see other flower girls in action so she is prepared for Abby's wedding this fall!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...