10.15.2010

you know the smell of.....

Asian Beetles??!!?!?
The smell is kind of hard to describe, but they kind of smell like dirt......ya know what I mean???? Well a dead one smells like that anyways - or should I say when one gets squashed or whatever.
I'm sure you're wondering where I'm going with this post.....ANYWAYS........A few days ago I 'smelled' Asian Beetles. That VERY instant I looked for Harper because I had a feeling why I was smelling this 'smell.' Sure enough, Harper was staring out the window with her little hands in the window sill. Yep, you guessed it - she ATE an Asian Beetle! I went and smelled her breath and it REEKED off this 'smell.' I don't know if the beetle was dead or alive at the time of attack, but Harper left no remains or evidence of her feast!
PS - this is not the first time I've caught her eating an Asian Beetle! Harper also likes to eat rocks, grass, sticks, rubber pieces at the playground, leaves, etc.
In other news, Happy Friday! The weekend is here again! Did you realize that this October has 5 Fridays, 5 Saturdays AND 5 Sundays! This only happens every 800 years or something like that. (according to an email I got) Google it if you'd like to know more.
Adam's brother Justin is here for the weekend. He will be helping Adam FINALLY start to work on our basement. They are at Menards right now getting drywall! I can't wait for it to be done - then Adam can go back to playing PlayStation downstairs! And that means we'll also be moving our current living room furniture downstairs, which mean NEW FURNITURE for the living room!!!! Pictures to come after the weekend.

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...