10.26.2010

Photo Shoot

Adam, Harper and I headed back home this past weekend so we could take family pictures of my side of the family. The rain held off and I think my aunt was able to get some great shots. Harper smiled for each different pose/location. While waiting for some other people to finish taking pictures in a location that we were waiting for, Jodie took a few quick pictures of Adam and I, and then a family one of the 3 of us. Here is the result - looks like a great Christmas card photo!


Check out my aunt's blog on the right side of my page - Jodie Bachtle Photography

My youngest brother, Brett, loves taking pictures too! So we had our own mini photo-shoot. They actually turned out pretty good with the help of picnick!







Here is just a picture of Harper playing on the slide. Her outfit was adorable!

Thanks for taking pictures, Brett!



Also, thanks to the Nerlien's for the hospitality! Harper really enjoyed playing with all of her cousins and getting spoiled by her Grandma and Grandpa!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...