10.21.2010

Baby Fever

I HAVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
But don't get your hopes up....we're not planning on having another for a few more years. As much as I would love Harper to have a sibling a few years younger than her, it's not a wise financial decision. Yes, we could afford it. But it makes more sense to wait until I'm finished with nursing school. I don't even want to think about paying for a daycare bill for TWO children while going to school, all on basically one salary. I want the absolute best for my children, so I'm choosing not to be selfish.
We have the CUTEST names picked out already :) The plan is to start trying January 2012. I will finish nursing school in June 2012. This will give me time to study for the nursing boards and hopefully land a full time RN job.
Or is it being pregnant that I want???? Wanting a baby and wanting to be pregnant are two totally different things! I have a few friends that I stay in touch with via blogs and facebook that are pregnant. They have children that have turned one in the past few months and are pregnant again. It seems like everyone tries for another once their babies turn one! Wish I could do the same.......O'well - our lives are very busy with Harper! She keeps us on our toes - I don't know if I'd have the energy for another child right now anyways.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...