9.27.2010

Same Old....

I feel like I haven't blogged about 'us' a whole lot lately. Mostly because we haven't done anything exciting. I have been busy with work and school so Adam has been doing a great job of being Mr.Mom. Here's what last week consisted of:

Reading Books
Watching TV

A Doctor Visit: getting blood drawn :(

4 shots :(


My first day of clinicals!


Running around the house
(the shirt says it all - BORN TO BE WILD)


Oh yeah, Adam decided that we need a SNOW BLOWER! Adam hates winter because he is the one who gets stuck shoveling, so I don't blame him for trying to make the winters a little easier. So last Monday he went 'shopping' and came home with his new best friend - a cub cadet snow blower!
Not else has been going on. I was in bed on Friday night at 8:15 and on Saturday night I think it was maybe 10:00. It looks like we'll be having another uneventful weekend, which is just fine by us! As of now, we don't have anything planned until the last 2 weekends in October. So, visitors are welcome at anytime!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...