9.08.2010

Noooo hitting

My fear has become a reality....hitting at daycare.

I always knew that kids hit/bit eachother - but I was somehow hoping that my child would never have be hit - or be the hitter.

When I take Harper to daycare, I always take her into the play area and play with her for a minute or so. The other kids swarm us at stare at us - it's actually pretty cute having 5 one-year olds staring at you :) The second I walked away from Harper, a little boy pushed/hit Harper because he wanted her toy. GRRR - poor Harper fell on her butt and started screaming for a few seconds.

Harper goes to a larger daycare - similar to Charlie Brown - she is in the nursery until she turns two. With a room full of adventurous toddlers - hitting and biting is bound to happen. I really wish she was in a smaller daycare - with only a few toddlers. O'well - this is life. I just hope doesn't start hitting others. We haven't seen her do it around us yet - but she is still pretty little. However, she has started scratching lately. I don't know what this is all about - maybe just feeling the texture??? Overall, she is still a GREAT baby :) She'll only be a 'baby' for 3 more days :(

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...