9.24.2010

Potty Training

No - Harper is NOT potty training - that would be crazy!

BUT, I did find some useful and FREE resources for when the time comes. I love free samples and follow a few different frugal blogs. I will post the links to the blogs sometime when I have time to look them up.

Click HERE for a FREE potty training kit, which includes:
  • free sample of Easy-Up Trainers
  • high value coupons
  • potty progress chart
  • fun stickers and coloring pages
  • step-by-step training guide

You can also go HERE for a FREE potty training DVD by Pull-Ups

Even if your child is not ready to potty-train yet, it doesn't hurt to get some free resources while waiting!!! I already have the DVD and I just signed up for the kit.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...