3.15.2010

Head bands

As I was looking around Hobby Lobby the other day, I came across a section of crochet hand bands and bows!!!!!!!!!!! Every color of the rainbow, different prints, etc. But the most exciting part is that they were super cheap! A LOT cheaper than the ones my mom bought at the Pink Hippo. The headbands were only 99 cents each! The most expensive bow I found was $3.99. So, the most you would spend on a complete headband would be $5 - but if you wait until they go on sale for 50% off, you could get them for a steal! Go here for a 40% off coupon on any one item in the store! Even if you do not have a little girl, they would make a great inexpensive gift! Here are a few pics of my little cutie donning her headbands:

2 weeks

6 weeks

6 weeks
4 months
Blogs to watch for this week:
  • My attempts at homemade baby food
  • Harper's 6 month pictures (they are adorable!)
  • Harper's 6 month stats/check-up



1 comment:

  1. So they headband and the flower are separate right? And you just switch them when you want to? Wow, that's awesome! They are expensive online.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...