3.08.2010

Accepted!!!

Hello Everyone! I'm back after a week of no blogs. Nothing exciting happened last week - so I didn't have much to report. I do have about 4 blogs that I need to post this week, so check back.

I do have exciting news - I officially got accepted into the nursing program for fall 2010!!! I got my letter in the mail on Saturday - it was a huge sigh of relief! I wasn't too worried about not getting accepted, but lately I have been hearing my classmates say that the college only accepts a certain amount of students each year and that most people don't get accepted the first time they apply. I am very excited to become a full-time nursing student!!!

Check back later this week to read blogs about Adult Prom and Harper turning SIX MONTHS!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...