1.17.2010

Already????

One year ago from today is when we found out that we were blessed with the gift of life! January 17th is a day that I will always remember - it was a very emotional day!

It was your usual Saturday- not much going on - we were bumming around the house - and I think out of boredom I though to myself that there was a SMALL possibility that I could be pregnant. I had just taken a pregnancy test at the end of December the day before we left for Las Vegas - it was negative. I wasn't having any pregnancy symptoms but I just has this feeling that I could be pregnant. With only having one test left, I really didn't want to 'waste' it because the best results occur in the morning and it was now after lunch. But there was no way that I was going to wait until morning - so I went upstairs to the bathroom - took the test - and waited those awful long 2 minutes! I remember being so nervous to look at the results - POSITIVE - HOLY $#*@!!!!!!! I was shaking as I took the test downstairs so show Adam. My stomach was in knots! I didn't even say anything to him - just showed him the test - he stood up and gave me a long hug and we cried tears of joy! It was a great day! I then spent the rest of the afternoon on the Internet researching pregnancy/baby stuff.

It's hard to believe that Harper has been 'with us' for a year now! It's been awesome and we wouldn't want life any other way!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...