1.08.2010

17 Weeks

Dear Baby Harper,

I cannot believe that you are 17 weeks old today! My how time flies when you're having fun! Everyday you continue to amaze us - you bring so much love and laughter to our life! At the end of each day I am in awe at how much more my love grew for you in the past 24 hours. My heart is overflowing with love and I wonder if my heart has any more room - but the next day comes and I love you even MORE - it's amazing how love works :)
I love when you are awake and playful. I love your smile. I love your squeal. I love when you search the room to find me, then flash me a bashful smile and look away. I love the way you always have to hold my hand when I feed you. I love the birthmark on your leg. I love your facial expression in the seconds before you get in the bathtub. I love the way you smell after you get out of the bathtub. I love the noises that you make while you're eating. I love your chubby legs. I love your chubby wrists - it looks like you have rubber bands around them :) I love your little dimple. I love that you are starting to enjoy being rocked again. I love the snorting sound you make when you cry. Harper, I love EVERYTHING about you!

Love,
Mommy

PS - sorry no there is no picture - we've had a boring week
PPS - Harper has her 4 month check up on Wed - check back then for her stats

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...