11.08.2009

Accountability

The best part of being pregnant - EATING and not feeling guilty! I think I may have ate one too many hot fudge shakes or brownies during those long 9 months because I'm still trying to lose the baby weight! I still have the last 15 of the 35 pounds left to lose...and its definitely not easy! So I decided to join Weight Watchers. I've tried dieting on my own but I need someone to report to and weigh me. I've decided to take it one step further and tell all of YOU - to hold me even more accountable. I will track my progress on the right-hand side of my blog. I weigh-in every Monday night - so I'll have it updated no later than Tuesday afternoons. I'm hoping this will help me stay motivated and I may even just motivate YOU!

Have you ever visited the Hungry Girl website? I just heard about it last week at my meeting - a wonderful website for recipes, eating out guides, diet do's and don'ts, etc. Check it out!

2 comments:

  1. It is tough to lose wieght but get in control of it now and you will be a healthier, happier mom for Harper!!!

    Love, Stacey

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm pregnant and feel guilty when I eat bad stuff...atleast you only gained 35! I'm WAY past that!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...