11.07.2009

8 Weeks

Harper is 8 weeks old as of yesterday! Every Friday we always tell her Happy Birthday - I guess we're celebrating the weeks right now instead of years. She will turn 2 months on Wednesday November 11th - time is going by fast! Nothing exciting is going on around here - hence no blogs. Adam is working a lot and I'm training at my new job a few hours each day. Yesterday was Harper's first day at daycare - it was only for 3 hours - but we both did good! It was hard leaving her but I managed not to cry. I think it helps that we've left her over night a few times with the grandparents. Well, not much new to report. Supposed to be a beautiful weekend - finally get to take Harper for a walk again! Oh yeah - we're going home tomorrow to take some family pictures for Christmas cards. We won't be using the family picture because I've got some great ideas of just having Harper in the picture! You'll just have to wait and see...

Have a GREAT weekend!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...