7.02.2009

It's a ......

IT'S A BOY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congratulations to Ashley and Ryan for expecting a little baby boy this November! Now did you really think I was talking about me?! Ashley and Ryan found out the gender of their baby yesterday and are very excited! Adam and I are excited for them too and that everything looked healthy. I have 3 friends having babies this fall and ALL 3 of them are having boys!! So - will I jump on the bandwagon and have a boy too? Or try to even things out by having a girl? I guess we'll find out in 12 more weeks! We are having a 3-D ultrasound tomorrow and we're really hoping that we don't accidentally find out the gender. I guess it's a risk we're willing to take in order to get a better look at our baby! I probably won't get the pictures from the ultrasound up until Sunday because we're heading back to Northwood for the 4th of July. We hope everyone has a FUN and SAFE weekend! Happy early Birthday America!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...