7.21.2009

Fun Couple Days!

Hi! I'm Brett Bachtle and I am making my own blog on the Nerliens blog spot because I have been Staying at at Brooke and Adam's house for a couple of days. I posted pictures to tell you what we have been doing for a couple of days. Please comment.
Me and Brooke got back from Mason City we shucked sweet corn for supper.

Yum!!!

Later we went to the grocery store and got some stuff for supper.

On Monday night me and Brooke ate at Lupita's for supper.

This morning Brooke went for a walk on the track.

I played on the playground!

On Monday and Tuesday we went to the Roller Rink and skated!

We had the hole rink to ourselves!!!

Today I went swimming it was SO FUN!!!

After wards Adam and I went to Brooke's check-up and after that we had ice cream from a shop in Clarion! ( Its a tradition for them to get ice cream after a check-up)

Before I started making this blog we played a game of Dominoes



Here is a video of me and Brooke skating!

2 comments:

  1. Brett, you did a nice job with your blog! Looks like you and Brooke had a lot of fun. I want to go to Lupita's sometime!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice skates Brett and nice blades Brooke!! You guys look cool!! Love the "train" or whatever you are doing in the video too - cracked me up!! haha

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...