7.06.2009

3-D Ultrasound

So we had the 3-D ultrasound done on Friday and it was AMAZING!!! It was so much fun watching the baby move around inside and to see what he or she looks like! By the way, both of our families are calling 'it' a he now..everyone thinks we're having a boy, and Adam and I agree. The baby was taking a nap during the u/s and had its hands in front of the face up until the last 5 minutes, but we were still able to get some great pictures. We ended up with 38 pictures, however I'm only posting 11 of them, I already feel like I'm going to be one of those moms always showing off baby pictures! The baby is doing great and looked healthy. 'It' weighed 2 lbs and 11 oz, which puts him/her at the 53rd percentile. He/she is already in the 'head-down' position and ready to go! Last time we had an u/s the baby was laying transverse, so that explains all the movement in my belly! It was very cute watching the baby suck on its hand, and it even tried sucking on the placenta and umbilical cord, which is normal I guess. We already think we have a beautiful baby and love him/her so much- take a look at the pics and see for yourself!

Here I am - hiding behind my hands trying to take a nap
I already know how to play peek-a-boo!

Since I wouldn't wake up, they decided to see if I have any hair. And I do - look at the white fuzzies!

Look at my chubby baby legs! Mommy is obsessed with them already!

I stopped being stubborn for a few minutes so everyone could see me. Aren't I precious?!

Check out my chubby cheeks! I'm so cute!

OK go away now! Ha Ha you can't see me anymore!
I sure am hungry - where's my thumb?!
Look - I already know the sign for 'I Love You' - one less thing mom has to teach me
You already took enough pictures - I give this ultrasound two thumbs up

I'm so tired - let me sleep

1 comment:

  1. It's CRAZY thah know one has cometed on these pictures!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...