9.13.2013

Birthday Quiz {Harper Age 4}

Harper turned FOUR on Wednesday!  Here is a little quiz that I asked her on her 4th birthday:

What do you like to do with mommy? "I like to be your best friend."
What do you like to do with daddy? "I like daddy to tickle me."
What is your favorite color: purple and pink
Who is your Best Friend: Adelynn
Favorite Animal: zebra
What do you want to be when you grow up: a princess
Favorite Movie: Cinderella
Favorite Book: Bambi
What makes you happy: going to the park
What Makes you sad: not going to the park
Favorite Food: cucumbers with ranch (news to me!)
Favorite Song: Happy and You Know It (also a favorite last year)
Favorite Game: Yahtzee
Birthday Wish: "I wish I was 6!"

* We are have Harper's birthday party tomorrow - so check back soon to see pictures

**I will post another stat/development blog after she has her well-child check at the end of the month. (Should be interesting - immunizations are in her future!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...