10.24.2011

Walmart Price Match Policy

Do you realize that Christmas is only 2 months away?!?! I am working on my Christmas list and I am keeping my eye out for coupons and hot deals for items on my list. I want to start buying a few things here and there so I don't have to spend so much money in December, but I am worried that I will be able to get a better deal when the holiday sales start. Walmart has a program that will help me ease my worries - the holiday price guarantee program.



Walmart Price Match Policy


Wal-Mart has announced a holiday price guarantee program.


The price guarantee program is good on purchases made November 1st through December 25th that are available at a competitor’s store within the same local market. Under the Christmas Price Match program, Walmart will offer shoppers a refund on the difference if they find the same product they purchased at a Wal-Mart store advertised for a lower price elsewhere.


To get a gift card for the difference, customers must bring in their original receipt and the local competitor’s printed ad before December 25th . Items placed on Walmart layaway are also eligible for the Christmas price guarantee.


The offer excludes Black Friday ads and Internet pricing, among other restrictions.


HAPPY SHOPPING :)

1 comment:

  1. How much did Walmart pay you for this advertisement?! Lol! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...