10.03.2011

Abby's Getting Married

September 24, 2011

Last weekend I went to Des Moines to help my friend Abby celebrate her bachelorette party. Abby and I have been friends since 7th grade, which has been 15 years!!! That seams so weird to think about - she is one of the few friends I have remained close with since high school and I am so thankful for her. She is a great friend to have!

We started the night at Americana, for a lingerie shower, dinner and drinks. Then we head to the Funny Bone Comedy Club and got in quite a few laughs. The headliner for the evening was Josh Blue. If you watch 'Last Comic Standing' then you probably know who I am talking about, as he was the winner of one season, and more distinctively - he has Cerebral Palsy. This guys is HILARIOUS - if you ever have any free time, look him up on youtube. However he is much funnier in person compared to the videos I've watched online. After the comedy show, we hit up a bars in West Glen and danced the night away. It was a great girls night out! I can't wait to do it all again this weekend when we celebrate Abby and Aaron's WEDDING!

Me and the Bride-to-Be


The Bride and her 'Maids


1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...