2.01.2011

Wanted:

<------- This toy box! Harper's toys and books are running out of room in her little baskets. We've gone 16 months with out a toy box and I think it's finally time to get one. I really like this toy box for two reasons. 1. The book shelf. 2. The lid slides up and in, so it's not in the way. I'm trying to decide if I should wait it out and hopefully find one at a garage sale this summer, but I think the chances are slim to none. So I think I'm going to buy one with Harper's birthday and Christmas money that we have saved in her piggy bank. Is that mean? Making her 'buy' her own toy box?

4 comments:

  1. Nah, I made AJ "buy" her own cloth diapers with the money we have put in savings for her and the rest was the money she got when she was born.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have Adam build a toy box this summer

    ReplyDelete
  3. Where did you find this one? I've been looking for one like that because I had one similar growing up. I loved the combination! Elijah got a toy box for Christmas this year already, but I'm still curious.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...