2.14.2011

Happy Valentine's Day!

Happy Valentine's Day everyone! I got to spend the entire afternoon with my two favorite people, so I can't ask for much more! Adam even made supper and it was delicious! Salmon and mashed potatoes. Harper even ate an entire salmon fillet by herself!

I posted on facebook today that I 'hate' V-day - and I kind of do. And here's why: Adam and I have agreed not to get each other gifts for any holiday/occasion, it's been this way for the past few years. However, I secretly wish that Adam would still surprise me with something thoughtful. Thoughtful as in, he couldn't wait until the day of to get it. I don't know what that would be - NOT flowers or NOT jewelry. Just something that requires thought. He did get me two cards, one from him and one from Harper. And he bought me my favorite pop and a pedometer. I don't know -I guess I'm just being difficult. I know money can't buy love. We still managed to have a great day together and I am very thankful for having such a great husband!

I am also very thankful to receive Eskimo kisses from this little girl!


So, I tired to get a cute picture of Harper. This is the result..... she looks SUPER annoyed!



She would have much rather been doing this!


To see what my lil Valentine looked like last year, click HERE!

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh, Brooke! She's gotten so big since last year! I also think that the whole gift thing is common. At least, that's how I always feel when we decide to not get each other gifts and then D doesn't get me a gift...lol

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...