2.18.2011

Another School Update

I guess it's time for another school update. After 5 weeks of class, everything is still going well. I really enjoy class and my clinical experiences. After 4 tests, my grade is a B, with an 88%. (92% for an A) So far my grade is only based on tests, with my lowest test grade an 86% and my highest is a 96%. I'm not saying class is easy, I just put in the time needed to earn such grades. As far as clinicals go - I got one of my biggest fears out of the way yesterday- I catheterized a male...twice! I also gave an injection - those are easy peasy now- my pulse didn't even fluctuate :) Last year injections were my fear; it's fascinating how quickly we grow and advance.

A few weeks ago we had a test over pediatric nursing care. Here is my little love bug helping me practice a 'mummy wrap.' She loved it! Now only if she would let me listen to her lungs and other such things.


I hope you all have a fabulous weekend! Guess what I'll be doing? You guessed it - studying!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...