8.21.2010

Up to no good

I haven't blogged this week b/c we haven't done anything blog worthy.....

We did do some shopping on Wednesday to get Harper some SHOES! Now that she is walking everywhere - I decided that it's time for her to wear them since she walks outside, in stores, etc. She isn't too sure what to think of her shoes yet - likes to stare and them and play with them instead of walking around :)

Adam and Harper are in Northwood for the weekend, while I am enjoying a peaceful weekend at home by myself. Adam was in a golf tournament today and I had to work, so he took Harper along so our parents could watch her. I was in bed last night by 9:00 and am heading there after I finish this blog. Although I miss Harper and Adam, I am enjoying the 'me' time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...